PHP compared to other programming languages
A completely normal question to ask yourself when starting a project is which
technologies to use.
Some of the strengths of PHP:
- Good speed and performance.
- Simplicity and the ability to develop complex applications.
- Very vibrant, large, and diverse community.
- Active, updated, and detailed manual.
- A wide selection of out-of-the-box, popular, and production ready open source
solutions such as content management and e-commerce systems, CRMs,
frameworks, and components and libraries for building applications from
- PHP is used by 82.1%
of all the websites whose server-side platform could be measured.
If you're still not convinced just yet, please also check some of these other
resources on this topic: