Building desktop applications with PHP language is not the usual way of creating
such applications as is with C, C++, Java, C#, Python or others but yes it can be
done as well. Building desktop applications with PHP is useful for having also
server side part of the application covered with PHP also.
- PHP UI - PHP extension for cross
platform development of native look-and-feel user interfaces.
- Phalanger - Phalanger is an
open-source PHP implementation introducing the PHP language into the family of
compiled .NET languages.
- PHP Desktop - For Windows, native
- PHP GTK - Extension for PHP language that implements
language bindings for GTK+ and simplifies writing client-side cross-platform
- wxPHP - wxWidgets for PHP, binding/wrapper for the
cross-platform library wxWidgets, which gives you the ability to develop
desktop applications using PHP.